New York State Certified Women-Owned Small Business Enterprise
Combined Years of Experience
Women Owned Small Business
We pride ourselves in being a “trusted advisor” and our system engineering and integration skill set enables us to work with our customers to provide a solution of the highest quality that is optimized for technical effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Hardware, Software and Systems Engineering
- Integration of the right capabilities and tools into a flexible and evolvable infrastructure that supports all phases of system development from concept generation to experimentation, verification and validation, through operational deployment, of secure, mission assured, information and communication systems.
- Design and development of open, standards-based reliable and secure software components and systems leveraging Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) compliant and Agile Software Development processes and procedures.
- Modeling and Simulation to evaluate new technologies, Information Management, Communications and Networking capabilities and assess their impact on mission effectiveness.
- Design and development of information protection and integrity mechanisms and tools including Public Key Cryptography (PKI), biometric verification, application protection and trusted time stamping.
- Design, development and training of forensic analysis mechanisms and tools including intrusion detection, malware analysis and steganography investigation.
- Integration, configuration and test of military and commercial communication capabilities including Software Defined Radios, MUOS, Cellphone Technologies including LTE, 3G & 4G, UHF, UHF SatCom, VHF, HF, CDL, Inmarsat, Iridium, MADL, WAVE and Cisco® IP Interoperability and Communications System (IPICS).
- Light Manufacturing
- Design and development of hardware components and cable harnesses (copper and fiber) for airborne, land vehicle assets and terrestrial installations utilizing ISO 9001 Quality processes to ensure the highest reliability of our products that meet flight worthiness requirements.
Focused on challenges in Cyber, Data to Decision and Unmanned Systems
- Cyber: Development and integration of offensive and defense techniques, enabling secure communications & networking.
- Data to Decision: Development and integration tools to transform data into information and knowledge.
- Unmanned Systems: Development and integration of capabilities for experimentation and mission execution.
Unmanned Air System (UAS) Dealer
- Specialized, Low cost Flight Vehicles
- Multiple Platform Sizes
- Ready to accept your payload
- Standardized Control systems
- Service and Training
UAS Systems Integrator
- Custom Payload Development and Integration
- Secure Communications Systems
- Anti-Interference Systems
- Precision Landing Systems (PLS)
Spectrum Monitoring and Control
- Air Force Research Lab C4I Directorate Stockbridge Small UAS Experimentation and Test Site
- Griffiss International Airport-Northeast UAS Airspace Integration Research Alliance (NUAIR) UAS Test Range
- Anti-Interference Monitoring and Warning